Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] WIMAX decoder is called twice

From: "rohit khare" <rohit.nitk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:45:30 +0530
i am working on a WIMAX dissector.I had completed the module,and tested on various possible packets.However,for one or two packets i was getting segmentation faults.Upon diganosis,I come to know that after dissecting the packet and decoding it completly,the call come back again to the same dissector,this time picking any pointer from the packet and leads to segmentation fault.
I am not getting that why the module is getting called up twice in some cases even after it has digonosed successfully the packet? And how to solve this problem?

Rohit Khare,
Globallogic