Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] DRDA/DB2 dissector small patch

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:08:04 +0200
Hello,

Last month I submitted a dissector for the DRDA/DB2 protocol.
Here is a small patch of a dozen lines that extracts SQL statements from the packet. This allows to use the field "drda.sqlstatement" in coloring rules or in a packet filter so that only SQL statements are dumped from a connection, like :
tshark -Tfields -e drda.sqlstatement
(BTW this new "-Tfields" controlled output of tshark is very useful).

Please check-in this patch.
Thanks.

metatech