Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Arrays of Value String arrays?

From: "Kevin A. Noll" <spamknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:27:50 -0400

I thought about doing it this way. It would make building the proto_tree a
little dorky, but doable.

I'm still left, though, with how to construct my header field definitions. I
could create a hf definition for every group that would match with the
value_string definitions, but this would make display filtering dorky, I
think.

--kan--
--
Kevin A. Noll, KD4WOZ