Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OS X builder

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:01:49 +0200
Hi Steve,

It is an "old" dual G5 PowerMac, 2.5 GHz, and 2.5 GB RAM. running
Mac OS X 10.4.9/PPC.

Best regards
Michael

On May 23, 2007, at 1:08 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 03:11:18PM -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:

Thanks to Michael Tuexen, we once again have a working OS X builder
(and this one's a lot faster).  Fuzz testing is currently disabled,
but we may be able to get it up and running soon.

Thanks, Michael!  Is the new one PPC or Intel?

Steve