Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problems building in win32 environment

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:52:17 +0800

Brian Vandenberg wrote:
[...]
 The other error is when building sctp_graph_dlg.c, on line 366, it says:

sctp_graph_dlg.c(366) : error C2220: warning treated as error - no object file generated
Generating code...
NMAKE : Fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
(yada yada)

I'm unsure of the cause for this. I already have HHC_DIR commented out in config.nmake ... haven't found a way to resolve this yet.

This file recently changed and put a bunch of warnings in. Guy has recently fixed a couple, maybe all (I didn't check), you might want to update your SVN source and try again.