Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark help needed

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:48:08 -0300
Sending twice the same mail may help to get an answer, yes. But it is true that you guys might have done some research on your own because the second mail doesn't show any motivation or advances on your side.
On the other hand, I don't think social etiquette recommends to throw away people asking something on the right mailing-list.

Wireshark docs are present with the sources in the doc repository. You might want to read them first to get a more precise idea of how is working the internals of wireshark.
I don't think however there is something which saves packets in a database.

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel