Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark help needed

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:23:21 +0100
cedrik helou wrote:
We are a group of 3 Lebanese computer engineering students; we are working on a project concerning the development of wireshark. We are facing difficulties finding the wireshark internal database (where it stores the paquets captured) and connecting it to an external database (oracle or mysql) witch will be easier to manipulate.
we thank you in advance for any help you can provide us
Do you really think that sending this, twice, to the entire contributors list, is going to help you get an answer?

You might try doing some of your own research, too.

Go away, and don't come back until you've learnt a little social etiquette.