Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Snacc error with wireshark building

Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:21:49 +0200 (CEST)
While building wireshark, the following error
occurred:

aclocal -I ./aclocal-fallback
/usr/share/aclocal/snacc.m4:24: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_SNACC  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal

I know it's a snacc error, and i saw that "diff" file exist to correct that,
but i on't know what diff for snacc i need to donwload.

I'm building wireshark in a Ubuntu 6.10 version

Thanks for your hell

Bruno