Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OpcUa in the Wiki

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:07:14 +0200
Hello,

I few weeks ago I was asked to add some information about OpcUa to the wiki.
I don't know if somebody recognized it, but I already added some basic
information to the wiki's protocol reference.
http://wiki.wireshark.org/ProtocolReference

I'm not a native English speaker so it would be nice if somebody could
review it and correct my typos and grammatical errors.

Thanks,
Gerhard.