Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] questions about conversations

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:23:07 -0700

On May 16, 2007, at 7:09 PM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

What are other's thoughts on this?

If there were some way we could have the Wireshark core provide an index of some sort, e.g. in the packet_info structure, the routines could take a packet_info * rather than a frame_data * as an argument (we could just change the existing uses, rather than adding new routines), and the dissector wouldn't have to provide the index itself.