Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OpCua faulty checkin and breaks the build

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:40:26 +0200
Jaap Keuter wrote:
The opcua plugin came a long way. :))  Two more questions though.
No problem. BTW: Thanks for looking at the opcua things, that I don't understand.
Do we need to include gmodule.h everywhere? I think including glib.h is
what's needed.
glib.h should be enough IMHO, I was wondering about gmodule.h myself, it's needed to include stuff to load DLL's.
Do we need to link against dissectors.lib ?
(LINK_PLUGIN_WITH=..\..\epan\libwireshark.lib ..\..\epan\dissectors\dissectors.lib)
I can't find the reason for that.
libwireshark.lib should be enough IMHO.

Gerhard, could you have a look?

Regards, ULFL