Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to get plugin version from myPlugin.dll ?

Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:31:39 +0200
Hi,

I wrote some plugin dissectors for different proprietary protocols. As the protocols changed, I changed the plugin versions in moduleInfo.h, too.
Now I have a bunch of dlls named myPlugin.dll, but I can't determine their version string.
My plugins' versions are listed in Wireshark->About->Plugins, but how can I determine them just from the dlls? I tried several disassemblers, but didn't find the version string.
Could you give me a hint?

Thanks, regards,

Lars

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplementärin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207
Geschäftsführer:
Rainer Blickle, Jürgen Blickle, Hans Sondermann, Bernd P. Uckrow