Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21669: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 12:11:01 +0200
sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=21669

User: sahlberg
Date: 2007/05/03 07:58 PM

Log:
use the latest version of PIDL to regenerate winreg using the new TYPE conformance file directive to replace winreg_String with our own code. PARAM_VALUE does not yet work for this however which needs to looked into

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path                      Action
  +345 -320  packet-dcerpc-winreg.c    Modified
This broke the Win32 build (again), as you've seem to forgot the _MSC_VER #pragma disable directive - I've checked in a fix.

I thought this is now added to the files generation process?!?

It's probably not very funny to hand tweak the dcerpc generated files every time you update them ...

Regards, ULFL