Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] trouble w/ tshark static build on linux

Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:01:53 -0700
Hi,
I've successfully statically built tethereal before on linux, but
when I tried with tshark/wireshark 0.99.5, I keep getting errors like this:
can't find -lgmodule

I've tried
--enable-static --disable-wireshark --enable-tshark --disable-gtk2
and lots of other options to configure, with no success.
(configure seems to work OK, but make fails.)

I just want to get a static build of tshark.

This is on Fedora Core 6; I also tried on RHEL4.

I do have glib and gtk and gmodule, etc.

Thanks!
Barry