Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] XML parser to be used???

From: "khushbu thakkar" <thakkar.khushbu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:16:00 +0530
Hi,
     I had earlierly even sent the mail but i dont know it was missed out or wht..
     I m using Wireshrk 0.99.5 for developing a plugin under UDP. What i want to know is that in Wireshark which kind of XML Parser do we use. The task to achieve is that before capturing one XML file is to be read and some attribute from them are to be reflected in the packet dissection.
      Could anyone please help how to achieve this required task. The important question is which XML parser do we use or XML supporting library we have used earlier or should be use for the task.

Regards,
Khushbu