Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Displayed button grayed in Save FIle As dialog

From: Cvetan Ivanov <zezo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:35:17 +0300
Cvetan Ivanov wrote:
Hello,

I haven't been following the list recently, and don't know if this is know issue or not, but could not find anythyng about it:

I noticed today that in current build, the Save/Print dialogs, the Displayed column shows zeroes even if there is display filter active, and there are packets displayed. The status bar shows the real displayed packet count.

Sorry for the noise. I traced it to dependancy problem - packet-range.o was not rebuilt properly. And I did not try 'make clean' first.

Best regards,

Cvetan