Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Read .xml file by wireshark???

From: "khushbu thakkar" <thakkar.khushbu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:57:31 +0530
Hello all,

            I want to know whether Wireshark has any interface to read an external .xml file which save some features of the plugin packet such as name, type of data  etc... What i want is, Wireshark should read this xml file and interprete fields in .xml to dissect the packet.
            If there is any support for this do inform ASAP.

Thank You,
khushbu