Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display RTP SSRC in Hex?

From: Lars Ruoff <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:56:45 +0200
Ok, sorry, see what you mean:
The format would also have to be changed in the RTP packet details.
Didn't even think about that!
Thought about the RTP-Analysis list only.
So the question is of more general importance.

Lars

Anders Broman (AL/EAB) wrote:
Hi,
HEX_DEC may be an alternative to get both.
Regards
Anders

Fr�n: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx genom Lars Ruoff