Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Autoconf? Automake?

From: "Lally Singh" <lally.singh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:25:22 -0400
Hey all, I'm trying to add a new packet dissector, and am getting
stuck (on of all things) on getting the makefile to work properly.

I've added my files names to epan/dissectors/Makefile.common, as
specified in README.developer, but hitting  make clean; ./configure;
make doesn't try to compile the file.

What's the procedure to generate the Makefiles properly to take in the
new source files?

Thanks in advance,

-ls

--