Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21452: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:29:13 +0800

Martin Mathieson wrote:
It does look like the same problem.

Their report says that a problem of this kind was fixed in
gcc-3.4.4-2{,.fc3}, so either its the same problem not fixed in
vanilla gcc-3.4.6 or another problem with similar symptoms...

Looking through the affected file in the gcc-3.4 branch:

http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/branches/gcc-3_4-branch/gcc/varasm.c?view=log

it appears that this bug has not been fixed in that branch.

Looking through the emails from the Redhat bug, it appears the author of the patch needed an OK for the 3.4 branch:

but I don't see any such OK.