Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cross-compiling Wireshark

From: Clifford Thrasher <thrasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:19:16 -0400
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried to cross-compile Wireshark. My company wants to have the plugins in our repository in a manner that it will automatically compile both Linux and Windows versions of it whenever there's a change. Unfortunately it's a low-end Linux server, so running Windows in a VM is out of the question. Has anyone been able to cross-compile it for Windows successfully, and if so, how?

Thanks,
Clifford