Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Solaris 8 buildbot not building Wireshark

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:39:34 +0800

Is there a reason the Solaris 8 buildbot doesn't build Wireshark (just tshark)?

checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly installed.
[...]
                Use GTK+ v2 library : yes

Should it use "--disable-gtk2"?

Or should 'configure' fall back to GTK1 if it can't find GTK2?

[I noticed this because "gtk/graph_analysis.c" won't compile on Solaris 9 (it complains about size_t not being defined in emem.h) and I was wondering how the Solaris buildbot was getting by it, only to discover it wasn't compiling that file at all.]