Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21452: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:49:56 +0100
I've tried various things today, including:

make distclean ; ./autogen; ./configure ; make ; makeclean

with the same result.  I've been poking around with nm looking for
where the unresolved symbols might be defined, but no joy yet...

Thanks,
Martin

On 4/17/07, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 05:31:02PM +0100, Martin Mathieson wrote:
> epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `.LC1693'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>

> I recently updated my version of gcc from 3.4.3 -> 3.4.6.  Here is the
> version info from Help | About Wireshark :

Did you do a make distclean after the upgrade? If not, please try to do
that.

 ciao
    Joerg