Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Displayed button grayed in Save FIle As dialog

From: Cvetan Ivanov <zezo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:26:39 +0300
Hello,

I haven't been following the list recently, and don't know if this is know issue or not, but could not find anythyng about it:

I noticed today that in current build, the Save/Print dialogs, the Displayed column shows zeroes even if there is display filter active, and there are packets displayed. The status bar shows the real displayed packet count.

Version 0.99.6 (SVN Rev 20899)
Compiled with GTK+ 2.8.20
Running on Linux.

Best regards,