Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP) dissector
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:53:19 +0800
Hi list,

What do you think--how should we go about this?

-J

Glattfelder Christoph (glc) wrote:
Hello Jeff

Unfortunately, a frame must be searched for the trailer to recognize it as PRP frame. But I see no problem to have it disabled by default.
Best regards

Christoph Glattfelder

Zürcher Hochschule Winterthur
Institute of Embedded Systems - InES