Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches to update PANA Protocol dissector

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:16:06 +0800

Jeff Morriss wrote:

Victor Fajardo wrote:
To wireshark-maintainers,

Attached is a patch file for the PANA protocol dissector. The changes updates the packet-pana.c dissector to support draft-ietf-pana-pana-15a.txt.

Checked (rev 21447), thanks!

I had to change the g_assert() back to DISSECTOR_ASSERT() to avoid Wireshark crashing on bad packets (see bug 1511).

Also, could you provide an updated sample capture on the Wiki? The one there currently is for the older draft.

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures