Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug in register.c generation

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:41:18 +0200
Hello,

I've got a problem with the generation of the register.c file:

jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/trunk/epan/dissectors> sort register.c | uniq -c | grep -v " 1 "
      2
      2 {
      2 }
      2   {extern void proto_register_cisco_oui (void); proto_register_cisco_oui ();}
      2 void

that block is in there twice. No idea why, it's only once in the cache file.

 Ciao
  Joerg