Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wrong column display in updated source

From: Nina Pham <nina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:05:13 -0700
I'm using svn to get my source, can you tell me which revision I should go back to get source for 0.99.5?

Jeff Morriss wrote:
Nina Pham wrote:
Hi I just did a svn update on the source, and rebuild it which include my old plugin code, and copy my new built dll plugin to wireshark 0.99.5. Now thing used to be displayed in protocol column are display in info column, and things supposed to be displayed in info column (COL_INFO) never show up. Anyone has any idea?

Did you recompile the plugin, too?

See:

http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200701/msg03851.html

for an explanation as to why...