Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New dissector: PRP

From: "Glattfelder Christoph \(glc\)" <glc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:37:54 +0200
Dear developers,

I added a new dissector for PRP (Parallel Redundancy Protocol),
currently specified in the IEC65C462CDV draft (IEC62439). The patch is
attached.

Changed files:
- packet-prp.c: new file with the dissector
- Makefile.common: added packet-prp.c to DISSECTOR_SRC

I already sent the dissector about 2 weeks ago, but it isn't included in
the development release yet.
If there are any problems please contact my colleague Christoph
Glattfelder (glc@xxxxxxxx).

Best regards,

Sven Meier

Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Winterthur
Institute of Embedded Systems - InES

Technikumstrasse 9
P.O. Box 805
CH-8401 Winterthur