Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] packet-sqloracle.c

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:09:34 +0200
I know this dissector isn't in any makefile, but I'd like to try it anyway.
I added the file to the build of libwireshark.dll, but got an assert in epan/packet.c at line 674 (sub_dissectors == NULL).

Should this file be removed from svn until fixed? Or fixed
before the next release? I'm not in the position to fix it myself
(my knowledge of WS internals is too limited).

Gisle V.

# rm /bin/laden /bin/laden: Not found