Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Including ASN.1 format coding in a C dissector

From: "Anders Broman \(AL/EAB\)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:48:16 +0200
Hi,
You could export the relevant ASN1 sequence by adding somethig like this from
GSM_MAP in the gsm_map.cnf file

#.EXPORTS
AddressString

Add packet-ranap.h to the includes in your file and then use the exported funktion
offset = dissect_gsm_map_AddressString();
in your dissector. Is this something you plan to offer for inclusion in Wireshark?
Best regards
Anders