Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] "Track Context" in H248

From: "Roger Mahler" <roger.mahler@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:27:46 +0200
Hi Luis and the other H248 experts

let me ask differently:
Would it be possible to trace a context entirely by looking just at the H248 layer?
The mId identifies the originator of a message: (i.e. the MGC in case of (most of) the Request messages and the MGW in case of (most of) the Reply messages):
Will I be able to extract exactly my TWO mIds (including transactionId and contextId) and use these as correlation keys OR (and this is my actual question) can these mIds change in the course of a call?

/Roger