Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] NICs

From: "Devine, Mike Mr CIV US DISA CDM1" <Michael.Devine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:05:23 -0500
Title: NICs

Had WireShark A.08.00-0.99.5 on HPUX 11.11 and it worked fine for a couple of hours.  We had a vlan crash while I was monitoring one of the interfaces on a machine and WireShark has been unable to see it again.  It can see the other two interfaces just fine, just not the one being monitored at the time of the crash. Unfortunately, it is the interface we need WireShark for.

Have you ever encountered this?

Michael D. DeVine

Senior Systems Analyst

Unisys Corp.