Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev Digest, Vol 11, Issue 17

From: Simon Ginsburg <simon.ginsburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:09:25 +0200

On Apr 6, 2007, at 14:00, wireshark-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Apr 5, 2007, at 3:35 PM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 02:20:59PM +0200, Simon Ginsburg wrote:

BACnet is not easy to find. IMHO it's also a member of the

"FieldbusProtocolFamily" as is LON and EIB, the first using "IP-852",

the latter EIBnet/IP for the transport over IP. Is it OK that I

extend

the Wiki pages accordingly?

Please do!

...which is, generally, the default answer for a wiki; the whole point

of a wiki is to let as many people contribute as possible.

Well, that's hat I wanted to hear... Either a "Do so" or a "better don't because..."

I'm rather new her so I did not wanted to stir up tooo much and asked first.