Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RFC 2508 Dissector
From: Donald White <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:29:21 -0700
Stephen Fisher wrote:
Thanks for your contribution!  I've committed your changes as SVN
revision 21304 with a minor change in a few places that won't affect
normal operation of the code:
I changed match_strval() to val_to_str() (see doc/README.developer for
usage notes - match_strval() may return a NULL that we don't want and
cause a crash if it runs across unexpected data).

Steve