Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows Buildbot failing on emem.c after recent changes

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:48:35 +0100
Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
The buildbot is failing. I'm not sure which of the recent changes that
caused this.

Indeed. I think it was r21330, by Sebastien:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py?view=rev&revision=21330

Specifically, this bit:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py/trunk/epan/nstime.h?r1=21330&r2=21329&pathrev=21330

I think it's actually failing to build epan.c, which includes proto.h, which includes frame_data.h, which includes nstime.h, which now includes wtap.h, which includes winsock2.h, which has conflicting definitions with the winsock.h dragged in from somewhere else. At least, that's my best guess, currently.

The question really is where the #include of winsock.h is coming from. I'll have to defer to someone with Win32 knowledge on that...