Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector over Ethernet

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:32:36 +0200
Hi,

   Depending of your dissector complexity, you may even consider
ptvcursor API (see README.developer)
packet-homeplug.c is an example of the use of ptvcursor which is also
working on top of ethernet.

If you intend to use proto_tree_* functions, please use
proto_tree_add_item instead of proto_tree_add_[uint|string|...] whenever
possible.

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel