Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The "war against warnings" - mission accomplished!

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:41:52 +0100
Right, it's done...

Luis Ontanon wrote:
I do not think other lex than flex would actually work with all our lexers.

As far as the generated dissectors are delivered in the src tarballs
there's no problem, as the source will compile anyway on any POSIX
system. Windows builds require flex and a make clean.

On the other side if I remember well, if yyunput is not generated
other warnings come up.

You can try... and see what happens.
Worst case scenario: you'll just have to revert a commit.

Luis