Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The "war against warnings" - mission accomplished!

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:26:18 +0100
Richard van der Hoff wrote:
I'll see what I can do to squash a few.

I'm just wondering what to do about this one:

scanner.c:1571: warning: `yyunput' defined but not used

(for epan/dfilter/scanner.{c,l}, flex 2.5.33, gcc 3.3.6)

Ideally we'd add --nounput to the flex cmdline or "%option nounput" to scanner.l, but they are both flex-only, so that's a bit hard.

The best I can come up with otherwise is
"static void yyunput (int, char*) _U_;"
in the declarations. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Rich