Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Protocol for DRDA / DB2

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:26:34 +0200
Hi Sebastien,

Here is a re-submission of my new DRDA dissector with your comments addressed.
For the compiler warnings, I removed them all, at least what MSVC6 is reporting. If your compiler reports more, please tell me the line number. As I do not have SVN installed but I compiled from the 0.99.5 tarball, please forgive me if I cannot easily generate diffs against current SVN (I tried my best with Cygwin). You will also find a sample capture file on which I ran 1200 loops of fuzz testing with no problem.
I also added the sample capture file on the Wiki (drda_db2_sample.tgz).

Please tell me if you have any outstanding comments.

Regards,

metatech

Hi,

It seems good (to me) with however some comments :
Others details :
P.S. : next time, please provide a *patch* ;)
Sebastien Tandel