Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] The "war against warnings" - mission accomplished!

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:11:38 +0100
Ulf Lamping wrote:
I'm very pleased to notice that my "call for a warning free" Wireshark was heard and was being answered ;-)

The buildbot is now "all green" again, even with the "treat warning as error" setting in the buildbot makefiles.

I guess I'm not quite up to speed with the state of this project... Am I right in thinking that warnings have only been purged successfully so far for the win32 build? I can't build on linux yet with --warnings-as-errors...

Cheers

Rich