Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] dissector for OpenVPN

From: Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
I opened a bug in bugzilla per Guy Harris' request.  If I remember correctly it is bug number 1463.  I was under the impression that someone on the development team would be assigned and write the dissector for me.  It is a back burner project for me here, so if I had to write it, I would most likely need some help anyway and I may not be able to start for a few weeks.

Bill