Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to specify Auth password in version wireshark-setup-0.99

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:05:05 +0200
To enter such a password you shoud enter il like:
\xf0\x3d\x63\xde\x3f\x63\x76\xea\x34\xf9\x64\x5d\xe6\xc\x7c\x55\x19\x2f\x7e\x36

I'll add that to the help.

On 3/30/07, nagendra dhulgond <nagendra0123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gerald, Luis Ontanon & All

Thanks for your reply.
Luis really I am using wireshark-setup-0.99.6-SVN-21281.exe
version from the link which you sent to me.
really I found this version very good good & user friendly easy to update
Users table for SNMPv3. But whicle using this version I found that Users
table is taking strings for Auth password & Priv password. I am having Hex
key / password so can you please tell me how to give hex passowrd for
example like:-
0xf03d63de3f6376ea34f9645de6c7c55192f7e36d
So can you please tell me how to specify this hex key in Users table for
Auth password.

All

Please someone send me information how to track replies sent for this
problem by sending mail to nagendra.braj@xxxxxxxxx as I am not able to get
replies directly.

thanks in advance

thanks