Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FYI: Native Mac OS X port of GTK+ on the horizon ...

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:28:09 +0200
Hi List!

Just stumbled over "Gtk+ for Mac OS X":

http://developer.imendio.com/projects/gtk-macosx

which is a native port of GTK+ - so you won't need an X server. The screenshots suggests to be aimed towards bringing a native "The Gimp" to the MAC.

The project seems to be in early beta (or maybe still alpha) state, maybe a bit too early to use it with Wireshark. I'm not using a MAC myself, but the interested MAC developers might keep an eye on it :-)

Regards, ULFL