Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21256: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:28:49 +0000
:-)

Well   those files are not supposed to be manually edited/modified anyway.

I can change PIDL to always emit

#ifdef _MSC_VER
#pragma warning(disable:4005)
#pragma warning(disable:4013)
#endif

at the head of the file.

Are there any other pramgas you want it to emit as well?

On 3/29/07, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=21256
>
> User: sahlberg
> Date: 2007/03/29 12:26 AM
>
> Log:
>  update winreg to the latest idl
>
> Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
>   Changes    Path                      Action
>   +221 -18   packet-dcerpc-winreg.c    Modified
>   +1 -0      packet-dcerpc-winreg.h    Modified
>
> Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/pidl/
>   Changes    Path          Action
>   +26 -11    winreg.idl    Modified

Hi Ronnie!

You've repeatedly breaking the Win32 buildbot by removing the
handcrafted #pragma warning(disable) I've added to fix warnings of the
generated files.

Unless we have implemented the "real fix" you've mentioned, namely
splitting the sources into "generated" and "normal" sources with
different CFLAGS, could you add the #pragma changes to the generated
files before checking them in?

We are currently working against each other ;-)

Regards, ULFL