Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches for compilation warnings

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:38:21 +0000
On 3/27/07, Peter Johansson <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, my bad. So how can one fix these problems then? I am not really "on top
of" IDL, what should one generally do to correct this?

I have sent patches to Jelmer that maintains PIDL that will address
most of the warnings from the pidl generated dissectors.
Once these patches are in mainline pidl I will regenerate the dissectors.