Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches for compilation warnings

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:17:05 -0700
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 08:58:39AM +0200, Peter Johansson wrote:

> Sure, no problem. Resending all patches since they still apply,
> 'diffed' agains the most recent SVN version.

These patches have been applied as SVN revision 21214:

    packet-afp.c.diff.txt
    packet-smb.h.diff.txt
    packet-p_mul.c.diff.txt
    packet-scsi.c.diff.txt

Thanks for your contribution!

These can't be applied directly to the source files because the source
files are generated from other files (see the top of each file for more
information):

    packet-cosnaming.c.diff.txt
    packet-dcerpc-dfs.c.diff.txt
    packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.c.diff.txt