Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] dissecting and decoding an 8 byte field

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:01:16 +0100
what about FT_BYTES, FT_UINT64, FT_STRING, FT_DOUBLE?

these are either 8 octets long or any size.

On 3/26/07, Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there recommended way to decode 8 byte fields? I see I can use FT_NONE
with a size of 8 bytes and the appropriate bytes highlight in the bytes of
the packet, but the value does not display in the decoded details?

Bill