Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21160: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/dissector

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 02:33:34 +0100
sfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=21160

User: sfisher
Date: 2007/03/24 12:45 AM

Log:
 Remove all warnings under Unix for the gtk/ directory.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path                  Action
  +1 -1      packet-ssl-utils.h    Modified

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
  Changes    Path                 Action
  +4 -0      Makefile.am          Modified
  +2 -2      find_dlg.c           Modified
  +1 -1      follow_dlg.c         Modified
  +2 -2      graph_analysis.c     Modified
  +1 -1      io_stat.c            Modified
  +18 -16    proto_draw.c         Modified
  +2 -2      recent.c             Modified
  +1 -1      rtp_analysis.c       Modified
  +13 -12    stats_tree_stat.c    Modified
  +2 -0      voip_calls_dlg.c     Modified

(3 files not shown)
I'm getting the following error on MSVC 8 now:

dissectors.lib(packet-dtls.obj) : error LNK2005: _ssl_version_short_names already defined in dissect
ors.lib(packet-ssl.obj)
dissectors.lib(packet-ssl-utils.obj) : error LNK2005: _ssl_version_short_names already defined in di
ssectors.lib(packet-ssl.obj)

Could you have a look at the changes in packet-ssl-utils.h?

Regards, ULFL