Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Buildbot compile flags

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:10:42 -0700
The Unix(/Mac) buildbots are failing with warnings turned errors
(-Werror) caused by the --with-extra-gcc-checks option to configure
(adds things like -pedantic).

Do we need the buildbots to compile with these extra warnings?  I'm not
enabling them when fixing warnings and turning on -Werror, so it's
breaking unexpectedly.  An example of one of the new warnings is:

ber.c:70: warning: ISO C90 does not support the `ll' printf length
modifier

Steve